Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back to Reality....



I know i didnt post yesterday, but I was... well.. unavailable to say the least.

The AIAA conference is now over and i am currently tapping this tiny blog out in the dark on my bed and lying on my arm at an awkward angle. I keep thinking how it so felt like i was in a whole other world while at conference. Conference really reminded me why I love this major so much. it is frakking hard... it is. I wont even sugar coat it a bit... but i really do love it. Watching the presentations at the conference was so very interesting. The time and effort that does go into everything is just so admirable. I really wish i had grown a pair and tried out presenting as well. It would have been a really neat learning experience.

One of the guys in my group was the last presenter yesterday and so right after he got done we all lept to the beach. i have to say that i havent been to a beach in years. Im not really a beachy person. But i will say the weather was amazing. And the company was great as well. The water was rather freezing but it was well worth it. Yes. i did in fact get into the ocean.. but i was quickly reminded why the ocean scares the crap out of me when i was throwing a football something pinched my foot.. and i dont mean tiny pinch... i mean big mamma pinch! scared me to death. i quickly removed myself from the ocean. Moving as quickly as i could haha. One of the best sights in the world is a bunch of aerospace engineers at the beach. pretty much everyone was pale and pasty like myself. first time that i have been anywhere where i did not feel like the palest person there. again though. hilarious.

That night we all went to a hot tub just to hang out and get to chill. we had a lot of fun just chilling. I got to get to know some really cool people i hadn't had the chance to really talk to yet. Which was great.

The trip was so very much worth missing three days of class. I would do it again. I really would. I enjoyed myself so very much. I hope that i will keep in contact with the people i got to know over the trip.

And... BAM!!!!! REALITY!!!

i arrived back from the conference at 4:30... almost broke down in tears three times today ... why? because i would think about all i needed to do and i literally dont know how i am going to have the time to do it.... i really really dont.

I hope tomorrow.. i guess later on today.. the blog will be posted at a decent time.


11 Days until CATIA is due
16 Days until finals
I miss AIAA conference


<3smk

1 comment:

  1. Just try your best and you can't do anymore than that! Hearts.

    ReplyDelete