Sunday, April 11, 2010

Guilt... and More Guilt

Spent 9 hours in the aerospace building today.

I still have not watched yesterday's Doctor Who episode. which upsets me but I know if i start to watch it right now i will feel guilty for not working on m catia project.... sighh catia... i really wish i knew what i was doing.

I want to play in my makeup... but again... id feel guilty....

i want to sleep for long hours... but i again ... id feel guilty....


Not going to the SCA event this weekend... i have to hardcore work on my catia project...

i am quite bummed.


I know this doesnt have any content in it... but im drained.. and just not in the mood...


10 Days until CATIA is due
15 Days until finals
4 days until physics test
5 days until calculus quiz
5 times i have cried this month over school
4 Times Labyrinth has been watched... would be more... but i dont have time... *guilt*

1 comment:

  1. 0 days until Helen tells you that you are awesome...

    You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete