Monday, April 12, 2010

Aero Building



It is always interesting to sit in the aerospace lounge all day. I didnt technically sit there all day, but it was a pretty long time. There is a definite influx of students throughout the day. If you walk in around 11pm the room is usually pretty packed. WIth people working on dynamics... or fluids... or vibrations... all sorts of things. Today I walked in to a room full of people crowded around on person's laptop. I squeezed in and saw that they were watching videos of the 75th Anniversary Eglin Air Show that some of the AIAA con guys stayed for on Sat. We all "oo'd and "ahh'd and talked about what we thought was awesome about that particular stunt. Then I started talking with one of the guys who went to the show. I really love to talk to interesting people... and let me tell you ... aerospace engineers are pretty much some of the most interesting people that i know.

Anyway, I really love the aerospace building. We share it with some Civils... but they stay on their second floor in their scary hallway. The room in which i have claimed as mine is a rather large room. there is a huge long business table in it that i have also claimed. And when i say "claimed" i mean i take up pretty much the entirety of that table. On weekends and late at night is just a really great time to go. It is so quiet, but not a library quiet. Library quiet drives me nuts! I can't stand it.

So yeah I am now going to start heading off to bed. I am going to look at some designs for a bosal wood glider because we are building one in aero class tomorrow. well we will be out at the airport hanger.. in case any of you are looking for me ;)

bah... sleepy and just want the world to go away... im in need of a nap.

8 Days until CATIA is due
13 Days until finals
3 days until physics test
7 days until calculus test

(The above picture is actually my beloved Aerospace building... lol Oh Walker!)
zzzzzzzzz

1 comment: